We are currently at capacity and cannot accept any new enrollments. If you are interested in adding your name to one of our waitlists, please add all required information onto our online waitlist.
You will receive monthly email updates and be able to check your spot on the waitlist through the online portal.
If you have any additional questions please contact Kelsey Liwosz at 412-787-7553.
Thank you for your interest in our center.
Union Church Childcare Center, established in 1990, extends its ministry to the community through our child care program, which operates from our Christian Education Building. The center provides full time, part time, and before/after school care for local area families.
The center accepts children 6 weeks to 8 years old. Our hours of operation are 6:30am to 6:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- Open Enrollment; No registration fee!
- Preschool Program, 9:00am-12:00pm (The Creative Curriculum)
- Toddler Program, 9:30am-11:00am (Mother Goose Time Curriculum)
- Bus Pick Up/Drop Off at Montour School District for School Age Students
Our philosophy is to provide each child with the opportunity to grow mentally, socially, spiritually, and physically through individual and group experiences under the guidance of qualified and dedicated teachers and caregivers. We are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare and we participate in the following professional growth activities:
- PACCA (Pennsylvania Child Care Association) “A nonprofit, membership organization that facilitates the provision of quality early care and education to children.” www.pacca.org
- Keystone STARS “Keystone STARS is a quality rating and improvement system in which early learning programs and practitioners are encouraged and supported to meet specific, evidence-based performance standards in four key areas: staff education, learning environment, leadership/management, and family/community partnerships.” www.pakeys.org
- HighScope “HighScope works to create and deliver high-quality educational resources plus independent evaluation services to improve educational outcomes for children, families, and communities.” www.highscope.org
Please contact our Childcare Center Director, Kelsey Liwosz, at 412.787.7553 to discuss enrolling your child today! You may also reach the center via email at email@example.com and someone will reply within 3-5 business days.