Discipleship Connect Hour – Children’s Ministries
Nursery Care (infant – age 3) Children will be cared for by gentle, loving, compassionate hands while you attend the worship service.
All children (except nursery care) will join the family in worship and be dismissed following the songs of praise. Children will be shepherded to respective classrooms by designated assistants for each classroom (parents are welcome to escort if they wish). Children of families worshipping at the 11 a.m. service should check in at the KidCheck by 9:20 a.m. and wait in Fellowship Hall to accompany children from the early service as they are being shepherded to their classrooms.
- 8:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Coffee and Fellowship in Fellowship Hall
- 9 a.m. Contemporary Worship Service
Nursery Care (infant – age 3)
- 9:30 a.m. Children’s Discipleship Connect Hour
Pre-K (age 3 – 5) – 2nd level of Christian Education Building
K-2nd grade – Discipleship Room, 1st level of Christian Education Building
3rd-5th grade – Youth Room, 3rd level of Christian Education Building
- 10 a.m. Adult Discipleship Connect Hour
Class for parents in the Lounge.
- 11 a.m. Traditional Worship Service
Nursery Care (infant—age 3)
* All children participating in Children’s Discipleship Connect Hour (birth thru 5th grade) must sign in at KidCheck at the main entrance to the Sanctuary.