YOUR DEACONS ARE HERE FOR YOU!
2020 and 2021 have certainly had their challenges, so the Deacons wanted to take this opportunity to remind you that we are here for you! Below are just a few of the things we have to offer our congregation and local communities. Please keep in mind you can make a request for yourself or make an anonymous request for someone you know in need. Just call the church office or one of the Deacons.
- Prayer requests for yourself, family and friends
- Phone calls (and when able visits) to homebound or ill
- Food Pantry Boxes (Every second Tuesday of the month from 6-7 p.m.), however boxes can be provided at any time needed
- Gift cards available in a variety of amounts
- Emergency Funding available for needs such as rent, utilities and medical bills
- A list of the local and state resources and programs for assistance
Want to assist the Deacon’s ministry programs? Here are a couple of ways you can help us.
- Donations of cash or gift cards
- Donations for our Food Pantry (items can be dropped in the designated collection baskets located in Fellowship Hall)
Currently we are in need of peanut butter, jarred sauces, cake mixes, icing, canned fruits, sauerkraut and chili items. As always, we need cereal, toilet paper and canned soups.
We look forward to assisting you whenever we can!
– Primary Deacon Contact:
|Class of 2021||Class of 2022||Class of 2023|
|Betty Fair||Karen Connell||Roberta Giles|
|Carole MacLachlan||Sinikka Davis||Sally Lickovich|
|Nancy McGilvray||JoAnn Sanders||Heather Richards|
|Pedro Torrez||Sue Shumek||Michelle Smith|
|Bob Weber||Tracy Strobel|