- Men’s Group #TheDudesAbide
- 1st Sunday of every month from 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. at Helicon Brewing, 102 Union Ave, Oakdale, PA 15071, USA
- Contact Drew von Arx for more information.
- Women’s Study
- We have decided on the book Have Serious Fun: And 12 Other Principles to Make Each Day Count, by Jim Burns. Jim was the author of our prior study, Living Life with your Adult Children. We will meet the first and third Tuesdays of the month in the Nobel House, beginning September 21st. We are asking some of you to step up to facilitate if you feel led.
- If you are interested in participating in this study please contact Ashley Reeves in the church office. Please purchase your book prior to our first meeting.
- Deadline to register is September 19th.
- Lunch, Learn and Laugh
Our book discussion group begins at noon (12 p.m.) on Tuesday, October 5th. We will be discussing Sheila Walsh’s book, It’s Okay Not To Be Okay. Bring your lunch and join us in Fellowship Hall for a time of sharing as we are reminded that God loves us even when we don’t have it all together. If you are looking to join a new group – Welcome! If you have any questions, please call Sally Andrews (412) 787 2645.
The Sermon on the Mount – Jesus Teaches Kingdom Living:
Have you every found yourself wondering what the Kingdom of God is all about? Jesus announces that the Kingdom is near; one should seek to enter the Kingdom; the Kingdom is something that grows; that it is worth more than anything else we might obtain in life. But how do we recognize the Kingdom? How do we know if we have entered the Kingdom? Jesus does not leave us in the dark. In Matthew 5-7, the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus teaches his disciples about the Kingdom of God. Come join us for a five-week study of the Sermon on the Mount. We’ll gather at the Noble House from 7-8:30 p.m. beginning Wednesday, October 6th. Let Tom know that you plan to join the study by emailing him at email@example.com, or call Ashley at the church office.