Starting September 19th:
- 8:45am-12:15pm: Nursery care and coffee fellowship will be provided all morning.
- 9-10am: Contemporary Worship in the Sanctuary.
- 9:30-10:45am: Children’s “Discipleship Connect Hour” in CE building. (Children will be dismissed during the offering and led to their classroom)
- 10:00-10:45am: Adult “Discipleship Connect Hour” — Gathering for Parents and Caregivers of Children in the CE lounge; Other Adult offerings and locations TBA.
- 11:00-12:00pm: Traditional Worship in the Sanctuary.
Next, due to the amazing generosity of an anonymous giver (and the availability of a quality contractor) we are moving forward with plans to repair and paint the sanctuary throughout the month of October. Because of the extensive scaffolding work required to complete the project we will have to endure some minor inconvenience. But hey! If we have learned anything over the past year and a half, inconvenience is an enduring fact of life.
Finally, the leadership is well aware that COVID cases are on the uptick in several parts of the country. If those numbers should continue to increase in our community we may need to change and/or alter any of the plans above. Know that we will take any reasonable steps to limit the disease, just as we have done throughout the pandemic. However, that said, we are moving full-steam ahead with our fall ministry plans! We are not in the same situation as March 2020, without preventive and other measures to help. Right now, the risks are not as significant as they were before, and our community needs the good news of Jesus Christ more than ever. There is more to health than the absence of disease. There is emotional, spiritual health that requires our being together. So, let us move forward together this fall as a worshipping, loving and mobilizing people of God’s grace!