Join our Teaching Team!
If interested in applying for a preschool teaching position, please submit your resume and professional references to the email address listed below along with your letter of interest.
Candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience working with children. High school diploma or equivalent is required. Must be able to pass FBI, state police, and child abuse clearances. Candidate will be responsible for the following minimum duties:
- Lesson planning in accordance with PA Early Learning Standards for Birth-PreK and ensuring that learning objectives are met by each and every student under their care.
- Designing and assisting in the implementation of daily activities under the guidance of the Group Supervisor.
- Encouraging children to share and take turns, work alone and with others, express thoughts and ideas, listen to others, explore and expand abilities and interests, and respect others and our environment.
- Promoting Christian values.
- Using positive discipline techniques and classroom management.
- Evaluating each child formally at least twice per year.
- Keeping a portfolio for each child including monthly work samples and observations.
- Keeping work area tidy and uncluttered.
- Tending to the social, emotional, intellectual, and physical needs of any child who is receiving care at the center.
- Greeting parents openly and warmly, and sharing developmental milestones throughout the school year.
- Participating in continuous professional development.
Paid training is provided upon hire. If you enjoy working with children and are dedicated to the field of early education, this may be a perfect fit for you! We are looking for both part time and full time employees who are seeking advancement and want to grow within their teaching responsibilities. Candidate must be available to work M-F, any shift. Flexibility is a must! Pay is based on the PACCA pay scale for childcare centers with regard to educational degree and previous experience.
Please email us with any questions at: email@example.com